Wednesday, September 30, 2020

So I've started writing this mental-health blog ...

Actually, so far I've just been retrofitting it with posts I've made on Facebook and my older blog over the last decade. And there are hundreds more posts buried away in my social-media attics and basements that I want to find and repost here to create a more robust picture of my personal experiences with and observations about bipolar depression.

Unless I have a massive episode or interesting experience to write about, I'll probably focus my efforts here on digging up and reposting older posts, essays, reviews and ruminations for a while. So if you decide to come back, poke around in the labels and archives scrolling down the column to your right to find new old stuff to read.

Getting this blog up and running and filled with (hopefully) meaningful mental-health content is very much a work in progress, and I hope every time you return you find something helpful or interesting or occasionally entertaining.

And I also hope you share the URL far and wide. We bipolar depressives need our validation. And I have dreams of getting a book deal. And eventually a sitcom and a line of action figures. So copy and paste this with wild abandon:

TMIpolar.blogspot.com

Stay healthy and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There Will Be Light

Next to Normal —a searing, brilliant, Pulitzer-winning rock opera examining the lives of a family whose mother is desperately struggling wit...