Thursday, January 2, 2020

The mind is the first thing to go ...

It’s the second day of the year and I’ve already forgotten to take my morning bipolar meds. THAT’S ONLY A 50% SUCCESS RATE, PEOPLE.

I’ll never be one of the people who decide that they’re all better and stop taking their meds, but I’m proving over and over again that I’m one of the people who are too groggy every morning to remember to take them in the first place. Which is EXACTLY why I have a mother who obsessively double checks for me and I have a three-morning stash of dated backups at my desk.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health Awareness Month: Bipolar Disorder

I’m starting my series of essays with something I know on a cellular level: I was diagnosed bipolar II over a decade ago, and I’ve spent a l...