Thursday, January 8, 2015

I'm thankful for family and friends who believe in me fiercely, even when I don't

I'm thankful for new opportunities to participate and stretch and thrive. I'm thankful for productive dance rehearsals and honest sweats and meds that seem to work better each day and 5 Hour Energy when they need a boost. I'm thankful my mom cries when I have a good day and my dad hugs me freely, which we never seemed to do enough in the past. I'm thankful I have a safety net in my family when so many others with illnesses like bipolar depression don't. And right now I'm this close to being thankful for a deep deep sleep after an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health Awareness Month

May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and as your designated Bipolar Friend Who Can’t Seem To Shut Up About It, I’ll be spending the month ...